Discipline will help us build a godly lifestyle that will draw His grace to our lives, thrugh which we will inherit our spiritual position
(2 Timothy 3).
Jesus is God, quote of the day, christian meditation,christian,word of God,Faith,trust in God,holy spirit,prayer,worship,Church,Healing,Savior,God's voice,Jesus Christ,Praise Jesus,

Friday, November 21, 2008

You know everything of me, my dear Lord

You know the deepest of my heart, dear Lord. Your love never leave me. You never leave me. In the time of trouble,when i feel low , depressive,or time when i got a victory, i know that You always with me.

I put my trust in Him. I believe Lord can set right every pieces into the right shape according to His great plans.

Psalms 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

0 comments:


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
 

Daily Bread Design by Insight © 2009