Discipline will help us build a godly lifestyle that will draw His grace to our lives, thrugh which we will inherit our spiritual position
(2 Timothy 3).
Jesus is God, quote of the day, christian meditation,christian,word of God,Faith,trust in God,holy spirit,prayer,worship,Church,Healing,Savior,God's voice,Jesus Christ,Praise Jesus,

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our Land

Pray For The Nation by True Worshippers

I pray for the people
I pray for the nation
For us to bow before You
And humble ourselves and pray
You hear our prayer from Heaven.
You heal our land today
You turn our hearts
From all the wicked ways

I kneel right now before You
I lift my hands towards the heavens
I pray yes i pray for the mercy and grace over us

You’re seated on the highest throne
You’re lifted up above all things
Exalted and adored.
I worship you in awe.
Be glorified and magnified
There’s now no more condemnation.
Over this land no more.
There’s now no more no more curses
Over our lives over our family over our church

Today
We humble our selves and pray
( You hear our prayer from heaven )
We turn from our wicked ways
( You heal our land today )

They so blessed me with this song.

When i hear this song, again and again, replay it more,..i more love this lyrics..It is God's heart for us to be His hand in our land. We can pray for our land. Furthermore, we must pray not in words only, but everyday, pray with our acts, our daily life. I believe, when we try harder to be what God want us to be, His grace helps us to do everything for His great plans in our land. Let it happened through our life, our daily life, our words, our actions (these are become our real prayer)...to God be the glory.

0 comments:


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
 

Daily Bread Design by Insight © 2009