Discipline will help us build a godly lifestyle that will draw His grace to our lives, thrugh which we will inherit our spiritual position
(2 Timothy 3).
Jesus is God, quote of the day, christian meditation,christian,word of God,Faith,trust in God,holy spirit,prayer,worship,Church,Healing,Savior,God's voice,Jesus Christ,Praise Jesus,

Friday, May 8, 2009

Making Decision

When we're making decision, at the same time we are :
-learning the situation, knowing the reason of decision
-Passing the uncertain condition, or live for nothing (have no purpose), make sure there would be no regret
-learning to have certain attitude, stand at attention
-learning to determine next step
-learning to take risk
-learning to be mature

Job 12:13 With HIM is wisdom and strength, HE hath counsel and understanding. 
Job 28:18 No mention shall be made of coral, or of pearls: for the price of wisdom is above rubies. 
Job 28:28 And unto man HE said, Behold, the fear of the LORD, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding
Psalms 111:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever. 
Proverbs 1 :7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Proverbs 2:6 For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of HIS mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.  
Proverbs 3:19 The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath HE established the heavens. 
8:11 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it. 
8:12 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions. 
8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate. 
8:14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength. 
8:15 By me kings reign, and princes decree justice. 
8:16 By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth. 
8:17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. 
8:18 Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. 
8:19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. 
8:20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: 

Make your decision with wisdom from Him and fear of Him.

0 comments:


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
 

Daily Bread Design by Insight © 2009