Discipline will help us build a godly lifestyle that will draw His grace to our lives, thrugh which we will inherit our spiritual position
(2 Timothy 3).
Jesus is God, quote of the day, christian meditation,christian,word of God,Faith,trust in God,holy spirit,prayer,worship,Church,Healing,Savior,God's voice,Jesus Christ,Praise Jesus,

Saturday, December 6, 2008

His promises

God has given His promises to us
you say : "That's impossible"
HE says : Luke 18:27 And He said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.

You say : " I'm too tired, too exhaust"
HE says : Matthew 11:28 Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

You say : "Nobody loves me"
HE says : John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

You say : "i can not go to next step."
HE says : II Corinthians 12:9 And He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for My strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Psalms 91:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

You say : "I don't understand, i don't know what to do"
HE says : Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.

You say : "I can't do that"
HE says : Philipians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

You say : "It happened for useless.."
HE says : Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

You say : "I can't forgive myself"
HE says : I John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

You say : "I can't afford this"
HE says : Philipians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

You say : "I'm afraid"
HE says : II Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

You say : "I'm anxious and frustrated"
HE says : I Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.

You say : "I have not enough faith"
HE says : Romans 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
Make your faith increase.

You say : "I'm not smart"
HE says : I Corinthians 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

You say : "I feel alone"
HE says : Hebrew 13:5 ... for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

0 comments:


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
 

Daily Bread Design by Insight © 2009