Discipline will help us build a godly lifestyle that will draw His grace to our lives, thrugh which we will inherit our spiritual position
(2 Timothy 3).
Jesus is God, quote of the day, christian meditation,christian,word of God,Faith,trust in God,holy spirit,prayer,worship,Church,Healing,Savior,God's voice,Jesus Christ,Praise Jesus,

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hope

The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof.
-from my cousin Novita Sendy
thanks for all quotes that you've given to me, you're my best cousin..

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as EAGLES they shall run, and not be weary;and they shall walk, and not faint" Isaiah 40 : 31

"I wait for the Lord, my soul does wait, And in His word do i hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than the watchmen for the morning; Indeed, more than the watchmen for the morning." Psalm 130:5,6

0 comments:


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
 

Daily Bread Design by Insight © 2009